About the business and the role
Hardwicks Are Hiring!!
Hardwick’s Meat Works is a red meat processing facility located in the Macedon Ranges.
We are a family owned and operated domestic & export processing facility.
Hardwick’s is located approximately 50 minutes drive north west of the CBD and 45 minutes from the Bendigo Township.
Hardwick’s have excellent long term domestic and export contracts in place which will enable production numbers to be maintained for the foreseeable future.
We have numerous skilled and unskilled positions available in our further processing operations.
Hardwick’s offer excellent wages and conditions for all employees and as the company continues to grow so will the workforce.
This is an exciting opportunity for a long term career in the red meat processing industry.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Beef Boning
- Beef Slicing
- Bandsaw Operation
- General Labouring
- Meat Packing
Skills and experience
- Bone and slice beef to company specifications
- Demonstrated experience using bandsaws
- Knowledge of red meat cuts
- Previous red meat experience will be highly regarded
- Must be reliable and punctual with attendance
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast past production environment
- Fit and energetic with a can do attitude
- Must have reliable car
- Pre-employment screening including a drug and alcohol test will be required
Job benefits and perks
Hardwick’s is a family owned an operated red meat processing facility, we offer excellent wages and conditions. If you have the drive and passion for the meat industry we want to hear from you.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org